Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bacon? Brown Ale - yes Bacon

As I was busily unpacking and continuing to move I was listening to our local radio station KSLG to keep me motivated and to keep up on what was going on at the Hops in Humboldt event in Fortuna.  I happened to catch one of the live remote sessions when one of the dj's was trying a beer from Uncommon Brewers from Santa Rosa. 
What caught my ear was the word bacon.  Yes BACON - they were serving up a beer called Bacon Brown Ale.  I have not had a chance to try this, but I guarantee, the first chance I get, I will be trying it.  Because, as you know, everything is better with bacon.  Right?

Check out this review of the beer at Beer 47

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All pizza places of USA http://pizza-us.com/georgia/ATLANTA/WingStreet/30316/

Find your best pizza.