Monday, November 19, 2007

Turkey Day is a comin'

Well, I haven't posted in a while because we're getting ready for our trip south to spend time with family for turkey day. John and I did manage to make Panocha this weekend (yes I know the spelling is wrong...that is my mom's spelling, and I used her recipe, so deal with it). It was AWESOME! Finally a success at making candy. The last time I tried to make this stuff, I blew up my candy thermometer. (Something my mom was too cool to use). I was planning to take a picture of it and post it, but....it got ate. Sorry. I still haven't had a chance to roast my bones. I hope to when we get back from the Turkey Day Holidaze. So! Live well and prosper! See you in a few days, with a few extra pounds hangin' around.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: