Sunday, November 2, 2008

Post Halloween Post - The Brain!

I carved myself a spare brain for Halloween. You like it? This is my melon brain. I carved it for our office Halloween potluck. I also carved one for my daughter's birthday party. She's lucky enough to be a Halloween baby. I'll tell you what. The kids had no qualms about eating it, unlike the adults at work.

I surrounded my brain with severed monster fingers, which were quite tasty. The adults had no qualms about eating those.


I served up the brain and monster fingers with some severed and bandaged goblin toes with blood (ketchup) and bile (Larrapins mustard) to dip them in. These went even faster than the fingers.
It was a deliciously vile Halloween. I just hope those nasty birds don't come back....

3 comments:

April said...

OMG, that brain is awesome!

Anonymous said...

WOW, WOW!!
That melon-brain looks SO cool!!
Very good job there!

Anonymous said...

very artistic..thanks for visiting my site:)