Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Emmalee's Chicken Soup

My dear Oakie friend has a sweet 6 year old Oakie daughter who likes to cook. Here's her very special chicken Soup Recipe:

Chicken (no bones) (do not boil a chicken down)
Extra wide egg noodles
Carrots (chopped the Emmy way) (as opposed to "any" way)
Lots of water
Season to Daddy’s taste
1 cup shredded cheese

Add all ingredients together, boil, serve in a bowl topped with cheese.

Delicious!

This is what Emmalee made last night with her dad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular make. The prices for the boots were about 170 dollars everwhere. But for all I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.