Thursday, July 31, 2008

Uh oh! Can't find the Sandwich Diagram

Well, if anybody has bothered to come here to see my husbands sandwich fold diagram I must apologize. I ransacked my house last night trying to find it. I put it somewhere where, famous last words, I wouldn’t lose it, and guess what! I lost it. Fortunately my husband is willing to try and re-create it for me so I can show you the benefits of folding a sandwich top to bottom. I know you just can’t wait to see why such an unconventional, as some people seem to feel, way of folding a sandwich has its benefits. So hang in there, I’ll try to get that posted in a few days. In the mean time I hope to continue on with our Monterey/Oakland trip.

And just a little tidbit; National Sandwich Day is November 3rd. Just thought you’d like to know.

Keep folding those sandwiches how ever your little hearts desire. .

No comments: